CLICK LIFE TECHNICAL, PROVIDES DISCRIMINATING WITH COMPREHENSIVE RANGE OF DESIGN SERVICES AND SKILLS, BY FOCUSING TIME AND ENERGY ON DEVELOPMENT OF STATE OF THE ART SYSTEM, EXACTING SPECIFICATIONS AND DOCUMENTATIONS.
CLICK LIFE TECHNICAL, CREATES INNOVATIVE DESIGNS FOR EVERY PROJECT.
EACH PROJECT WE WORK ON, WE ALWAYS TAKE IT AS A CHALLENGE FOR OURSELVES AND WE TRAVEL WITH INNOVATIVE THOUGHTS TO COME OUT WITH THE “COMPLETE CONCEPT”.
COMPLEMENTING CLICK LIFE TECHNICAL’S AWARD WINNING DESIGN TALENT IS SOUND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE, AS WELL AS A PRACTICAL APPROACH TO PROJECT MANAGEMENT.
DURING EACH PHASE OF THE PROJECT, FROM INITIAL CONCEPT, THOUGH DESIGN DEVELOPMENT, TO FINAL INSTALLATION.
CLICK LIFE TECHNICAL SEEKS TO DISTINGUISH THEIR WORK THROUGH RIGOROUS ATTENTION TO DETAIL, HIGH STANDARD AND METICULOUS FOLLOW- THROUGH.
SUPPORTED BY EXCEPTIONAL PROJECT MANAGEMENT TEAMS. CLICK LIFE TECHNICAL ENSURES THAT EACH PROJECT COMPLETED ON TIME AND WITHIN BUDGET.
To consistently deliver innovative solutions, reinforced by responsive client service and a commitment.
At CLICK LIFE TECHNICAL, we place great value on corporate citizenship and social responsibility and believes our business ethics are integral to our continued success. Our vision is to be regarded as a responsible, reliable and respectable business conglomerate and to be the partner of choice for the middle east .
We know that to add great value to clients, we have to work together. We provide the best people and bring them together in teams to deliver our services. Our teams arte diverse in their disciplines, ideas, perspective and culture.
We are committed to diversity. The riches of our relationships and the success of our pursuits , individually or collectively, are influenced by the extent to which we respect, listen to and appreciate one another irrespective of differences.
We are committed to delivering inspired designs that fulfill client expectations through collaboration and exceptional service. Our goal is always to create designs tailored to our clients’ unique personal styles and practical needs. Much of our business comes from repeat clients and direct referrals. Once people hire us, they seem to want to do it again!
HOW WE WORK
1. INTERIOR DESIGN & BUILD
Specializing in both residential and commercial design. Whether you need a quick refresh of furniture and paint colors, or an extensive whole-house renovation, we can provide the expertise to make sure the project runs smoothly and gives you the best results possible.
Because we are a Professional designer firm, we are extremely flexible and nimble. We have relationships with
many local craftsmen and subcontractors, so you can be
assured that your project is completed with the
2. HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
3. SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- Quality Standards -we strive for excellence at every level of the project.
- Health & Safety- well-being and protection is our primary concern. Even though as a young company we have professional people specialized this field of work, we take Health and Safety very seriously and always liaise with the best consultants to ensure all our sites are fully maintained in a risk averse way.
- Communication -our on-site team has an understanding of the whole spirit of the design so that everyone visualizes what the
final result should look like. We work together with our clients as one team, constantly exchanging and transferring ideas, to ensure the smooth running of the project. We keep our clients informed through regular meetings and reports.
4. SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- Contractors safe manual shall be followed.
- Safety hazards shall be identity and Precautions shall be taken.
- Access will be inspected and examined prior to commencement of any activities.
- The workforce will receive an induction and training on
- project Site Safety requirements.
- Warning tapes and warning signs shall be provide to the surrounding work,
- All workers shall wear the proper PPE, safety shoes, helmet, etc.
- Incase of block work in heights, Scaffolding, ladder , etc shall be properly got inspected by safety office and safety tags must be available.
- Adequate lighting shall be provided to ensure a safe working environment.
- The site will have qualified first Aiders and first Aid facilities.
- Blocks, Expanded Mesh/steel etc. Shall be cut using recommended tools.
- Shall The materials not be placed in a way that likely to fall and cause a working hazard or damage to existing work.